It has been ages (ok well a week) since I have touched my wondrous fabrics... right when I was starting to pick up momentum and life just came and swept me up. Oh well - in my fam we were born to go with the motion of the ocean. Sadly I have no updates for you of the crafting variety, therefore I will leave you with this: I purchased these beauties from Rebecca of Sew Festive. I have a side job 3 nights a week for 3 weeks where I sit around and watch people, but I can't bring my sewing machine, and I just finished up what was on my knitting needles, so I figured let's get started on some HP loveliness.
In the mean time - the weather this week has been AMAZING! It's like I am back in good ole sunny California. And I really believe I have a weird variation of SAD (seasonal affective disorder) - because whenever the weather gets just right - i.e. like home - I become so giddy and excited and hyper I can't explain it. I am very thankful for our beautiful sunshiney breezy low humidity days; thank you weather gods! The weather has also had the effect of making me miss my family so I give you a picture of the men in my life, my dad and my brother at the county fair at home:
Standard protocol for those two dorks. Here they are out on the lake pulling a friend skiing - which I miss so much!
So how to end a good week, although I am slightly homesick? Head to an awesome film festival with friends! I will be attending the Sidewalk Film Festival here in the Ham, and am super excited to see all the movies I can get my eyes on!
I hope everyone else has a great Friday and a great weekend! I won't be getting much sewing done but I will make up for it soon :-)
Cheers!
-k


Oh, those embroidery patterns are awesome! I need them.
ReplyDelete