10.17.2012

Wimpy WIP

I like to link up to Lee's even though I don't have much accomplished because all of you awesome bloggers help me hold myself accountable. I feel like I have let you crafting gurus down somehow when I have accomplished nothing. Well about 10 inches this week... HAHA. Pull your minds out of the gutters!!!! Let's add that button I love so much and use my 100 day Hustle list as my WIP tracker (mentioned doing this here).

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

1. Mr Sudoku - ultimate sad face... still halfway quilted! MO leaves town tomorrow so I hope to work on it tomorrow night...
2. HP swap - DONE! Read about it here :-)
3. DWR - no progress
4. Baby hats - need one more, half way done
5. October Nubees - picked out fabric and a layout. Time to get sewing!
6. Tutorial - no where in sight
7. Finish Nubees quilt - no progress
8. Ornaments - no progress
9. Wine totes - no progress
10. M's holiday delight - no progress
11. Family Christmas quilts - no progress
new: 
12. Best friend's birthday pillow - decided to add another project! It is going to be part of my Travelling Pic-Stitch project - help me decide which color palette!
13. Mystery KAL - Only 3 more inches for Part I! This is my tiny progress for a week. 

Here they are!
This is what I made for my HP swap...
MY AMAZING LOOT!
And this is the awesomeness I got!
Sorry I don't have many pictures to share but hopefully I can make up for that soon! Now go check out everyone else's WIP-y ways at Lee's!

ciao
-k

2 comments:

  1. Ravenclaws, unite! If I'd known about this ahead of time, I totally would have participated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some weeks are more productive than others, that's for sure! I don't have a 100 day Holiday Hustle list, but I like that we lay out our WiPs similarly: crossing out items on the list when (if!) they are finished! I'd love to see fewer abbreviations on your list. I don't know what HP swap or DWR mean, or what "tutorial" you're referring to.

    Just figured out the HP swap by the photo ... Harry Potter! Ha!

    ReplyDelete